These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on our website (KASHKA London). The products purchased on KASHKA London are directly sold by KASHKA London.
The Small Luxuries Trading Company Limited’s (Trading as KASHKA London) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Our company registration number is 09084092
VAT number: GB190 1267 23.
Warranties and Indication of Product Prices
- On our KASHKA LONDON website we offer for sale top-quality products.
- KAHSKA does not sell second-hand products, flawed products nor products of lower quality.
- The main characteristics of the products are shown on KASHKA inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale may not exactly correspond in terms of image or colours because of the Internet browser to access the products or of the monitor used to see the products.
- Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before confirming the relevant order form.
- Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, KASHKA will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant labels or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
- The refund will be made in the same way that the product was originally purchased. KASHKA shall start the refund procedure within fourteen (14) days and / or once received the returned goods, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted.
- We can only refund the card originally used for the payment.
- The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose out in terms of bank interest.
Amendments and updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, taking into consideration new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on kashkalondon.co.uk.
This text is a summary of the General Conditions of Sale.
CLAUSE 1. PRODUCTS – PRICE & VAT:
KASHKA products are craft made & in limited edition, therefore the pictures are as accurate as possible but the final product may vary slightly. Please read descriptions carefully
1.2. PRICE AND VAT.
The price includes VAT, which is based on the rate applicable in UK (20%). If your order is shipped to a country outside the EU, the VAT will be automatically deducted.
CLAUSE 2. ORDER & VALIDATION CHECKS
2.1. ORDER REGISTRATION
Online confirmation of the order represents a contractual commitment by you to pay the total price of the order & an undertaking by “KASHKA” to send the products. In some cases, “KASHKA” may not agree to deliver the order; in these rare cases any payment made will be fully refunded.
2.2. SAFE PAYMENT
All payment cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, we will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g. Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from kashkalondon.co.uk you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. These measures are taken, as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
Online payments are handled by Stripe Payments UK, Ltd. Stripe is authorised by the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority (reference number: 900461). All online transactions are secure as Stripe uses the industry standard – Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). For more information on Stripe and their privacy and security policy please see here: https://stripe.com/privacy
Solely Stripe (and not KASHKA) will have access to your bank details. If a product is not available after the payment is processed, the customer will be refunded within fourteen (14) days or will be offered an equivalent product.
2.3. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT
The customer will receive an email, which summarises the order. This email is the proof that the order has been successfully registered by the system.
CLAUSE 3. DELIVERY:
3.1. DELIVERY OF IN-STOCK PRODUCTS
KASHKA will do its best to deliver the order within three (3) to five (5) working days in UK, within seven (7) working days in the EU zone including Switzerland & Norway, and within seven (7) to fifteen (15) working days in other countries, after the order has been paid. Please note that an order registered after 1PM on Friday or on Saturday & Sunday will be handled on Monday morning. Any order registered on a bank holiday will be handled on the following working day.
Please note: KASHKA does not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location (e.g. shed, garage, neighbours, etc) we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive your parcel.
CLAUSE 4: ORDER RECEIPT & CLAIM
Please check that the parcel is not damaged, if you notice anything, inform the deliveryman immediately. Please return the product in its original packaging. In case of return, please note that return shipping costs are at the customers’ expense.
CLAUSE 5: COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
All content on this Site is protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and is Copyright © by The Small Luxuries Trading Company Limited / KASHKA London or, where applicable, independent content providers and third parties. All rights are reserved. Reproduction and/or transmission of any content, by any means, without the permission of The Small Luxuries Trading Company Limited / KASHKA London is prohibited by law.
CLAUSE 6: COMPETITION AND PROMOTION TERMS
These guidelines apply to the types of competitions KASHKA London run during promotional periods.
50% off Share, Like and Win Reflection Earrings valued £40.00
Terms and Conditions
Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter or Administrator, companies associated with the prize draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Prize draw.
- Winners will be randomly chosen from all valid entries by the Promoter
- Winners will be informed on Instagram on the following dates 16th November 2018
- Failure to respond with confirmation that the prize has been accepted within 24 hours will result in the prize being reallocated.
- Package and carriage will have to be paid by the winner.
- The name of the winner will be publicly announced through the Promoter’s social media channels and could including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. The winner may also be required to feature in publicity to promote the prize.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- A pair of Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Earrings worth £40
- The prize is not transferable. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified and the Promoter shall not be responsible for any such entries received.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- Prize draw winners are expected to be interviewed by KASHKA London and quoted in content on the website and on social media. Whether the content is published is subject to KASHKA London’s wishes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the prize draw without prior notice.
- As far as permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability in connection with the prize or prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw you consent to the Promoter’s and its agents’ use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this prize draw.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social media platforms. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this prize draw. By entering this prize draw, you agree to a complete liability release for the relevant social media channels primarily, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
- The Promoter is The Small Luxuries Trading Company Limited trading as KASHKA LONDON registered office: 35-37 Lowland Road, Harrow, HA1 3AW Registered in England and Wales, Number 09084092.